USE BY MINORS
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 16 and we request that these individuals not provide personal information through the Service. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such Personal Information be removed, please contact us as explained below under Contacting Us.
Super Shot, Inc. may ask you to submit personal information for you to benefit from certain features or to participate in a particular activity (such as a vaccination clinic). You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional.
We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you, whether on or offline. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from the following other sources: publicly available information sources (including information from your publicly available social media profiles), and other third parties.
We may collect information in the following circumstances:
- Clinic Appointment Registration. If you register to participate in a Super Shot Clinic, we will request your name, date of birth, sex assigned at birth, phone number, email address, and insurance information (if available).
- Third-party Fundraising Campaigns, Promotions, or Events. We may use or interact with third parties to conduct fundraising campaigns, promotions, or events, including online platforms. In these instances, we may receive access to donor reports which includes donor name, contact information, and donation amount. We also may receive your Personal Information if you respond to a cause-related marketing campaign or other promotion benefiting Super Shot that is conducted by a corporate partner.
Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation, criminal background, or trade union membership, or biometric or genetic data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual) on or through the Service or otherwise to us.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We and our service providers may also automatically collect and use information in the following ways:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, and Internet browser type and version. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier, if you access the Service through a mobile device. We use this information to ensure that the Service functions properly.
- IP address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Service, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many online services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Service usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Service. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier, to understand how you use the Service.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We use and disclose information you provide to us as described to you at the point of collection.
Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent to our use of your personal information at the point of information collection. We may also use information from or about you as necessary to perform for our legitimate business interests. We may also rely on other legal bases, specifically for:
- Providing the functionality of the Service and fulfilling your requests, providing you with related customer service; to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or email alerts; to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Service, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. We will engage in these activities to manage our relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Accomplishing our business purposes for data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of the Service; for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, or contractual requirements; for fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft; for enhancing, improving or modifying our website and services; for identifying Service usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Service are of most interest to users; and for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users. We will engage in these activities to manage our relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Analysis of Personal Information to provide personalized services to better understand you so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests; to better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via the Service that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you. We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Super Shot, Inc. is the party responsible for the management of the jointly used Personal Information to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting and moderating, data analysis, payment processing, IT services, email and direct mail delivery services, auditing, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services.
In addition, we may use and disclose your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with legal process or applicable law; (b) as permitted by applicable law to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, you, or others. We may also use and disclose your information in other ways, after obtaining your consent to do so.
We may use and disclose information we collect automatically as described above, under “Automatic Information Collection and Use.”
In addition, where allowed by applicable law, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is identifiable (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, CHANGE, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to review, correct, update, restrict, or delete your personal information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information, please contact us via the web form on the supershot.org web site.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES