What you should know before visiting a Super Shot clinic
Due to COVID-19, we are seeing patients by appointment only at our 1515 Hobson Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 clinic location. Please call 260-424-7468 to schedule an appointment. Everyone must bring a current shot record to every visit. We accept Medicaid and most (not all) commercial insurance plans. If you are uninsured or underinsured, there is a $15 administrative fee per immunization. If you can’t pay for your immunizations, please ask to speak to a staff member.
Children (Under 18)
We serve Medicaid, uninsured and underinsured children from birth through 18 years of age.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All CDC recommended vaccinations for children are available.
Please bring a copy of the child’s shot record.
We also serve those underinsured and uninsured adults by offering a limited number of vaccinations, including:
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- pertussis (Tdap)
- rubella (MMR)
- Pneumococcal 13 valent conjugate (PCV13)
- Pneumococca polysaccharide (PSV23) vaccines
Please bring a copy of your shot record, if available.