What you should know before visiting a Super Shot clinic
Super Shot is a walk in clinic, no appointment is necessary, everyone will be seen on a first come, first serve basis.
Children (Under 18)
We serve Medicaid, uninsured and underinsured children from birth through 18 years of age.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All CDC recommended vaccinations for children are available.
Please bring a copy of the child’s shot record.
We also serve those underinsured and uninsured adults by offering a limited number of vaccinations, including:
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- pertussis (Tdap)
- rubella (MMR)
- Pneumococcal 13 valent conjugate (PCV13)
- Pneumococca polysaccharide (PSV23) vaccines
Please bring a copy of your shot record, if available.