Super Shot is offering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to patients 12 years and older. Please see below for more information about Pfizer boosters.
As of September 24, 2021, the CDC has issued Pfizer booster eligibility guidance. Based on those recommendations, the Indiana Department of Health supports the administration of Pfizer vaccine booster dose to:
- people 18 years and older
- received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine as their primary series
- are AT LEAST six months after the second dose
- attest to meeting CDC guidelines as outlined below
The CDC recommended the following eligible individuals:
- Persons age 65 and older and long-term care facility residents
- Persons age 50 to 64 years with underlying medical conditions
- Persons based on individual benefit and risk who are age 18 to 49 years with underlying medical conditions
- Persons 18-64 at increased risk of exposure and transmission due to occupational or institutional settings
Flu season is here and this year it’s more important than ever to get your seasonal flu vaccine. Super Shot offers the injectable flu shot, FluMIst as well as high-dose FluZone at our clinics.
- Injectable flu is recommended for everyone 6 months and older; children receiving their first dose of the seasonal flu vaccine require a second dose 4 weeks following their first dose
- FluMist is a live vaccine that is sprayed into the nose to help protect against influenza. It can be used in people 2 through 49 years old.
- FluZone is a high-dose injectable flu shot that is recommended for those 65 years of age and older
Super Shot offers all CDC-recommended childhood vaccines. By following the recommended vaccination schedule, you help protect your child against 15 vaccine-preventable diseases and the flu. If your child misses a dose or gets behind schedule, make sure they get the next dose as soon as possible. Click here to review the Infant and Child vaccine schedule.