Before coming to a Super Shot clinic, every child or adult who intends to receive a vaccination needs to be prepared with the following:
Children (under 18 years of age) must bring:
- We serve Medicaid, uninsured, and underinsured children from birth to age 18.
- Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Bring a copy of the child’s shot record.
- Have a child’s social security number.
- Bring insurance cards if insured.
Adults (over 18 years of age) must bring:
- We serve uninsured and underinsured adults.
- Bring a copy of your shot record.
- Have your social security number.
You can review this form before your visit for reference on some information will be needed upon a visit.
Please review our HIPAA policy for more information on how your medical information can be used and how you can gain access to it.
Shot records can be found by contacting your primary care doctor or by going to MyVaxIndiana.